My brother has flown off to the U.S. to study. If all goes as (my parents have) planned, he won't be back here for another 4 years. So if I wanna see him, I'll hafta go visit.
I will miss him I think... funny bugger said to me as he gave me a hug, "Faster get married ah." -_- and I replied, "ya idiot, just so that you can come back soon right!" His rationale is that it might just make my dad sponsor his ticket back (before his 4 yrs is up) Heh.
Interesting that I used to get so angry with this bro and fight quite a whole lot when we were kids...never thought I'd miss him when he's not ard. Oh well... I guess he'll survive...hopefully won't be too unrecognisable the next time I see him la.
_________________________________________________________
Oh! Does anyone know who is the KNN female piece of shit who just did a cover of Coldplay's Yellow? It's damn bloody awful man!! What an absolute insult to the song! She doesn't even sing it properly, it sounds more like she's almost breathing her last. Ugh.
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Posted by aunty_yip at 7:14 pm


4 comments:
which one of ur bro is the one tt left?
Leonard lor
http://www.sovereignartists.com/petraandbill/samples/05_Yellow.mp3
is this the version u talking about? :)
No leh...this one sounds a bit funky at least...it's not so bad :p (but still bad la)
Post a Comment