It feels like I've lost the ability to blog.
Or maybe it's not so much the ability, it's the need?
I kinda miss the way words used to flow a little more freely, expressing myself used to come a little easier. There used to be the little thrill of being able to share certain thoughts with my wonderful audience (tho I'm not sure they do come here tt often - if at all- anymore). What little 'eloquence' of expression I used to have seems to have totally left me. Words are awkward... and dull. I guess the problem could be that I hardly do any proper reading anymore...guess when I was in TS I still had to read plays, and supplementary material. Nowsadays even newspaper also I dunch really read. :\ Perhaps it's time to do sthg abt tt.
But anyways, was juz thinking abt one of the issues we talked abt in the media class (2 years ago! the horror!) on how blogging is performance. Really man. Can't quite explain cos of self censorship, but ask me on LJ and I'll tell u. Haha. Don't know why, but such performances present themselves as somewhat annoying to me. Yet! Dramatic irony right! Cos I myself am putting on quite a gd show I think. hahahaha. Oh, look at the time! Tts y am spouting such rubbish.
Had a nice time on the bus with my dear today. Let him listen to some of the songs from Corrine May's 2nd album. She's got such lovely lyrics... they just make me smile... so I share wif u all la. :D
If I kissed you - Corrine May
If I kissed you
Would fireworks fly
Woud angels sing with lollipops
Would dinosaurs cry
Would babies all gurgle in laughter and surprise
If I kissed you.
If I kissed you
What would Michaelangelo say
Would he still have sculpted David
Would we be immortalized in clay
Would the poets write of love like ours
Would John Donne have his say
If I kissed you
You could be one in a million
You could be the one for me
But l guess I'll never know if I never try
I guess I'll just have to grab you in my arms and kiss you.
If I kissed you
Would you lose track of time
Would you feel a surge of happiness
Running up your spine
Would you run naked in the street
with a tattoo of my name on your behind
If I kissed you.
Oh, if I kissed you
Yeah, if I kissed you.
Friday, July 07, 2006
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:54 am


No comments:
Post a Comment