Saturday, April 02, 2005

*cough cough cough cough cough*.

Oh enuff of bloody coughing already! It refuses to go away! Altho having some momentary respite frm fretting over my bloody ISM, no respite from this stupid cough! I feel like Nicole Kidman in Moulin Rouge! (which incidentally I was watching and been writing about for the past few days) who was coughing blood and dying of the consumption(aka Tuberculosis/TB)! -_- Oh! and I still can't break my lentern fast of Chocolate!!! Aargh!! This bloody cough!

Just one month more and I will be free of exams and all this shit!! ONE MONTH!! Although I will miss jang jang and the rest of my hons mates..(there are only another 4 of them anyway) and the beautiful hons rm now that the wonderful jang jang has so kindly sponsored us an Ikea sofa, as well as his pelt..from dunno which animal...it looks so cosy. Oh oh! And I forgot to add the cushions which Mei mei also bought and decorated for each of us. Mel Ngo came in to have a look today...and she thought it was very nice :) Oh, jang2 also feigned surprise when he came in for a while...cos he said "Eh! so nice to see you Andrea...since we know u seem only part time TS and have been relegated to almost full time soci MA student" -_- Baka... so ba gua can?! Luckily Debbie defended me by saying she does see me in the rm and I do actually come and make use of it!

Oh well....what to do....my other half is at the soci dept mah...and I'm supposedly "good for him/the dept cos we need "crossbreeding"?!" (tt was what was said to me by one of the soci ex lecturers or sthg the other day, who complained tt i was not their student but only went to eat free food! Wah!! Where is the concept of face here? She flouts the tact maxim!!! For pple who dun understand, it's ok...just learnt it in my Elang/Stylistics module)

Hmm.....was just going thru all the reasons on how to convince my mom I won't get pregnant if I go on a holiday with Shane. :/ Sigh...parents...

Eh, those of u who have the time to read, comment leh!! Stupid Nick Netto has complained tt my comments looks like only Shane and me having conversation. But it's not ok! A conversation is made up of Initiations, responses and follow ups. We barely haf it past initiation and response so it's not a conversation! Heh...sorry ah, just had test today so all my concepts still fresh in my head. :p

No comments: