Today is a good day!!
Maybe I'm happy cos the blogs I've been reading have been quite happy, maybe cos yesterday I handed in my first assignment (almost) on time, maybe cos I feel semi-inspired to teach catechism today (minus the incompetence of someone) cos we had a gd meeting on tues. Or maybe after some rather shitty days the week has just taken a turn for the better....(meaning, I've got more rest)
Oh, wanted to blog abt V-day too...my thots on the cynical posts tt have come up this week all cos of V-day...and my mixed feelings abt it...altho I did have a wonderful surprise from my love. Met up with Ms Just-came-back-from-Paris Jacq too!hehehe.. Miss talking to her...and we were ust reminiscing that it seems like yesterday that we were busy working on Francis.
And I wanna KTV!! Have been in a cheena songs mood for the past few days... and Bern's passing the Jay Chou compilation to me is just adding to it. Hahaha.... as Shane (or those who are not big fans of chinese music/thingies) wld say, ching chong fun, lor mai kai.
More details will be up next! Need to go prep for catechism now!
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:11 pm


No comments:
Post a Comment