Erm. Am a little freaked out. Just discovered tt Budak Pantai has apparently found my blog and read my comments on them? (See below Nov 30th 2004 AND archived Oct 23rd 2003 comment box) Unless someone is trying to play a trick on me. But then cannot be cos the comments are hardly like the trick type! Wah heng ah! Lucky I never say anything bad abt them! (But there is really nothing bad to say actually cos I do think they're damn gd) My baby gave me their Xmas CD for a Christmas....and it's damn funny! Burst out laughing at the song Gor Liap...cos they like changed this jazz classic into some hokkien song.... hilarious!
But juz a bit freaky la...cos I always felt my blog was more or less private... but guess with google, nothing's that private anymore! So tts how they got my email! Cos like recently I started to receive emails frm them...and I was (and still am actually) pretty pleased abt it..cos then I get like first hand info abt their concerts and all woohoo! Never quite thot how it came to be..and now I realise. Geez....now I never know who's gonna be reading my blog. Juz hope my previous gushes abt certain pple haf not been found! If not!! *fainted*
On another note:
Today, Shane and I celebrate our 6th month (and 3 yrs :p) anniversary. Am so glad to have been blessed with someone so special.
Here are some photos (of our chachat moments) for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
*Concentrate, concentrate* Me: you won't beat me that easily....
Shane: Yaaah!!!! I won!!
Me: Not so fast mister....I win!!!!
Now, off to prepare for the surprise tonight... shhh...
Oh, and sorry princess Karen tt we can't be at ur party!
Monday, January 03, 2005
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:37 pm


No comments:
Post a Comment