Ok, it's been a rather busy two weeks...so the news is a bit outdated and so are the pics...but they were extremely lovely memories, so I'm putting them up anyway.
My b'day celebrations.... went to eat with my parents the night before at Doc Cheng's... fusion food in raffles hotel...ate far too much (more photos are on my webshots page) had a lot a lot of chocolate, which prob wasn't too beneficial to the facial tt i did before dinner. So below is a rather nice shot of me and my parents, taken in funky sepia!
and then Shane and Jo conspired to surprise me at abt midnight....tt was rather quite hilarious cos Jo hid behind my gate and I nearly saw...and then she thought she forgot to bring the lighter so didn't light the cake..but then she realised after tt. Hmm....and the 4 ex-cglcs got me a tube, which is a bit too tight...which means I have to lose weight!!
my b'day surprise! A close up shot of the 2 sweet conspirators!
And then there was Ivan's wedding last week - which was the sweetest thing ever! Made me extremely stressed about what to wear too.....and Shane was a bit nervous abt being the MC... but I think he did a gd job! And of cos looked extremely dashing in his suit and new blue-(ish) shirt which I helped him to pick. (although he might argue wif me abt looking gd, I'm very sure he caught some people/person's eye whenever he walked past! now you can't argue wif me about tt dear! :p)
Shane and me at Ivan's wedding dinner. Can't imagine how long it took me to choose this stupid outfit taking into consideration pantang and dressing up and all tt nonsense....thank goodness no one else's getting married anytime soon!
Here's a pic of Jo and me unconsciously doing the same pose as we sat at the dinner table. So cute right?! haha...ok no more photos....
Had the yearly mooncake tasting thing with my relatives at my place yesterday night....I think it's really cool how my mom manages to organise all these gatherings... like getting my relatives to buy mooncakes frm diff places so we can try out everything...ate a lot again...but it was fun...talking a bit to my cousin whom I haven't really spoken much to in a while.
Yup....the next 2 weeks will be quite terrrible cos I've got all the deadlines due for essays and presentations soon!!! aaargh...stress.... I think lotsa pple are having lotsa deadlines due soon too.... God Bless to all!!
Sunday, October 03, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:25 pm


No comments:
Post a Comment