Sunday, October 10, 2004

It's that time of the sem again, when essays, presentations and projects are due or are in full swing. And it gets more and more difficult to remember to pray, to thank God and talk to Him.

But mass was good today, cos I was able to pay attention... and was reminded of how often we forget about God and the gift of life when things get stressful and there are so many other things that seem to be more important to remember, to do.

It's all about managing time, having that balance and maintaining discipline...and of cos the grace of God to help us through with all this. Guess I'm thankful for the opportunity to learn so much, although it is most difficult for me...to think so often, and so much about so many things. But I guess He's trying to make me a better person, for the future.

Other thoughts.... in Weekend Today, I was reading about teenage abortions and how there were girls as young as 12 going for abortions...and how "sex with a girl aged under 16 constitutes statutory rape, and yet when she gets pregnant and seeks and abortion, there is no need for parental consent, let alone a police report". Oh my. So there are cases where girls as young as 12 go for abortions. And no one knows. :\ Very disturbing man, u all shld go read the article.

Now back to my essay... so much to do, so little time!

No comments: