Monday, July 19, 2004

Oh wow, Blogger has added features for composing a msg now. Fantastic.
 
But anyway, tt wasn't the point of my post today.
 
Production Week is Here!
Yes, after months(a year actually) of waiting and planning and stuff... it's finally the 19th of July 2004. Ya, and it's like 4 plus am and I'm still not asleep. Too many things running through my head already, too many things to do, which I haven't finished doing. Have to wake up early tmw to help James to buy his colour gels. :\ Thank God for the company altho I wasn't really expecting it. :)
 
Am a little disturbed by the negative vibes, frustration, dissent, bitchiness and tension that seem to keep swarming around us all like flies. I think it's bringing everyone down. And to think tt I used to contribute majorly to it! But then, in the past few weeks, sthg different has happened to me. I'm not quite sure of the exact change myself, but I know it's for the better. The attitude to adopt for this week is very impt. It's not gonna be easy...I think it's gonna be one helluva ride, but we'll all come out of it stronger and having learned sthg. Definitely. In fact, I think most (if not all) of us are gonna be enjoying it in some way or another tt we'll miss it a lot when it's gone.
 
I guess also everything tts on the blogs these few days are rather depressing. No one's feeling particularly happy, except for me I think. Cos I had quite a gd weekend, and gd past week I must say. Didn't really plan it to be so, but it did turn out quite well. The company for the weekend was very charming... reminded me of my Gong gong(grandpa in cantonese) and his friends... even managed to sneak in a 1 hr long chat wif my mom abt my "future house" and kitchen ware and shit. Heh....amazing.
 
There's been both very negative and positive forces affecting my life at the moment. But I choose to see the good that's come out of it. Perhaps I will emerge from everything a much better person than before!
 
A BIG Thank you to all of you who have been with me through all this. Even the smallest things made a difference. But most of all specially to the few strong beacons of light in my darkest and shittiest times, could never have done it without you guys. Love ya all!



No comments: