*Post specially for Nick Netto who thinks I went to pak tor again today*
I went on a "date" again. And we met up early in the morning to have breakfast then went for lunch time mass. So holy-ly romantic right? Then we had lunch and spent most of tea at Pacific coffee gazing into each other's eyes since there was really nothing to do.
This was also why I decided to wear nicely today and dress up a bit.
Ok, if your name's Nick Netto you can stop reading my post now. NOW! =)
*rolls eyes* I didn't go on a date today and was actually dressed up cos it was needed for the FOC skit in sch which I just attended. Forgot my dance steps and must've looked like a cock. But oh well, my standards are different from everyone and I should just stop having such high expectations cos then I'll just make everyone unhappy.
Yeah...twas nice meeting up with old man today. Haven't seen him in such a long time! And as usual...the target of the conversation was me -- the usual suanning of Andrea. :/
Can't believe tt my mother was actually telling me abt my 'shelf-life' and saying tt it'd be best tt I found someone within the next 5 yrs cos then if not it'll be too late liao. And she just reminded me tt the older I get, the smaller pool of guys I have to choose from. So I'd better go overseas and start looking for those good guys. Oh, and they must be Malaysian cos she feels tt they're not as pampered as our S'porean wusses here who don't have to worry about money and have the govt looking after them.
Well...i guess she has a point somewhere but then...it's just strange tt I'm supposed to be on the lookout now. And she was giving me this analogy about Fish in the Ocean and how we should not always fish at the same spot...(which also means go overseas)and how if I don't fish now then later on I'll only be left with the type tt's small and lousy or the type tt I don't like to eat. *double roll eyes*
As if I don't have enough to worry about already!!!
Thursday, June 17, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 1:12 am


No comments:
Post a Comment