It's been quite a lovely weekend...and day...Bintan was relaxing and restfull...as well as quite fun together with Marie! Didn't bring my digicam so no photos...cos I also got no scanner to scan in the ones we took on her camera. Well....too bad! U all can't get to see me in my bikini!(yeah rite...as if!)
Hahaha...am still trying to figure out the reason for my sudden spate of madness tonight. Could be a couple of reasons...maybe also cos it's late at nite...tts when i transform into this siao charbor. Or mostly the stuff tt happened today, some tt lifted my spirits more than others...guess the main thing was...hmm...many main things. Ok la, in short
1) Mass at St Ignatius...brought me a great sense of peace and joy today...even tho it was a bit strange sitting alone but tt was gd cos it gave me more time to reflect on my own. There was also this guy with a very nice voice sitting behind me..so I was enveloped with this lovely sound whenever he spoke or sang. =)
2) The wonderful company esp for foc play rehearsal, lunch, and then later francis rehearsal(altho tt event was one of my main peeves too) and not to mention the CGLCs.
3) Somebody thought i looked cute (today only)!*wink* and someone called me Andrea Bocelli hahahahaha
Yeah. And I have managed to improve a bit more on the FOC dance...wah lau...my thighs ache every single time we practice! But it's fun learning wif u guys! Next thing to work on is the 'say' or the style man...I'm so unfunky when it comes to dance lor! Cannot make it man.
I just think how gd it was tt I decided not to be lazy and go for mass. I think I need it before going for every rehearsal man. Will need a lot of prayers for strength and patience and understanding! I think it's a major occupational hazard having studied TS. There were so many things tt juz needed to be done properly tt juz wasn't. It is a real bad idea to go down cos then I'd juz end up worrying abt so many things, getting angry/irritated wif pple. Plus it also means spending less time wif my mom. Oh well, mass helps. It is most comforting....perhaps it's a time for me to draw closer to God. Maybe then I'll understand his plan for me in all this. *sings*In His time....
So anyway...it's late again and I've started off the whole series of sleeping late again..cos keep having happening nites out haha. Sigh and I have to go for camp tmw...Gd Nite world!
Tuesday, June 01, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:55 am


No comments:
Post a Comment