It's been a long long day...started off not too well..but then it just got better as the day progressed(altho i was also progressively tired) and then fell into shambles at the last min.
Was just telling Shane tt I have an anti-shopping mechanism which auto gives me quite a bad backache after having shopped for more than 2 hrs. So lousy!! Which is why I rather detest shopping!
Yeah...juz did a major POK thing by inviting PWC along to the Stiff Gins concert which Shane told me abt. And when PWC asked me what I was doing tonight I just stupidly told him. Aargh such a POK man!!! And as it turns out...things were awkward. Thank God for my dad's car!! If not I'd hafta haf gone home wif him.
So I felt like twas all my fault for ruining what was initially intended to be a nice night out. Bah! Crap! But oh well, no use crying over spilt milk as James was telling me so no pt feeling shitty anyway.
Yeah...so I shall focus on what I bought today! For the amt of money we spent I think we got a really good deal with lotsa clothes! And my goodness! I didn't know dresses are all the rage
now! Piangz...i must be really aunty lor...super haven't been shopping at all...Isetan was just chock full of these super duper girly thingies..which I eventually got persuaded by my mom to get a few.2 to be precise. Heh....I think it must be a conspiracy -- she's trying to get me to be more feminine!! And we nearly bought a pair of happening shoes except for the fact tt it was a bit uncomfortable. Oh well..tt juz means more shopping in order to complete my incomplete wardrobe!! kekekeke
Alrighty...after all tt bimbo stuff I shall go and sleep. Tmw still need to get up to go holy fam and issue tix. Sigh..there goes my sunday morning! (Well at least I got gd company la I suppose!) =)
Sunday, June 13, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:08 am


No comments:
Post a Comment