Had 2 nightmares the other night.....that I was supposed to cantor for a different mass time and I hadn't practised, and they didn't have the sheet that I was supposed to sing from. -_- Then the other nightmare was tt I dreamt of Jix and his parents. Strange thing is, his mom has passed away, and I'd never met her before.
I wonder what it all means...maybe juz tt I have an extremely active imagination.
The week is going rather interestingly...although I have tons of project meetings and things on my 'to-do' list...I'm still feeling rather sunny! Been hyper all of yest and the day before....Maybe it's cos it's only the beginning of the week. My week gets heavier as it goes by...frm thurs to sat it's one mad rush to do things. But wednesday's my free day so it kinda leaves me well rested except for the fact tt I have to go down to sch for CG... but tts fine lah cos it makes me study I guess...
I wonder how Chonghan is doing...haven't heard frm him since he went over to Adelaide last week...but I guess his internet connection isn't up yet since the Aussies are really quite slow abt this kinda thing.
Currently waiting for my mom to come back home...and we're kinda going shopping. Kinda cos it's shopping for my props for Poetry in the Flesh which u all should come and watch! =) Feel abit bad cos it's like got nothing to do wif her...but she's coming with me. Maybe it's the start of spending some time together...I think recently my r/s wif her has improved tremendously. Cos like she really looked after me while I was sick...and I can talk and analyse stuff with her...guess it helps when I attempt to communicate more, just telling her what my day has been like and stuff...and bitching. Not exactly sure what she feels about me bitching, but she always listens very attentively...so....I'm glad for that!
Been told to seriously consider going overseas after I graduate this year cos if not my parents might not be able to afford it once my brothers come out of the army. But...I have my doubts...not that I don't wanna go and study, but whether the money spent will actually be worth it. Sigh....I so wanna go away and experience life somewhere else..but the money factor is impt.... :/
Oh well....just some of my thoughts for now....won't be posting anything tonight..cos got test tmw and need to study!
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:39 pm


No comments:
Post a Comment