Am feeling like damn bloody hungry...dunno y....am eating my 2nd Ham sandwich already...think sthg wrong wif my stomach!!!
Had a nice V-day date wif the TV...hehe....although it only began at 10pm, no thanks to some uninvited guest. -_- Watched Rugby! France vs Ireland... 35/10 leh! Wah lau...so sad...cos like the Irish were the first to gain pts...and I think they look so much better than the French team! Ahahaha....sounds damn bimbo I know... but they scored quite a nice try, (their only one). Guess I juz didn't really like the french somehow...dunno y. Oh...did I tell u tt I have this idea tt the Irish have really nice blue eyes?? And they really do k! A lot of the guys on the team had really beautiful eyes! ;p
Anna also paid me a very nice compliment on my live journal....and my head's growing bigger by the minute!! hehe...thanks dear....u juz made my day!
Then switched channels here and there....and ended up watching tv till abt 2am. Missed the Wales match tho...cos I was busy looking at Chio bu....Michelle Reis act in this quite stupid show abt breasts...but I think she's damn chio man. woohoo!
Am v worried abt my day tmw...cos I'll really be running here and there and I'm not sure whether mom will actually lemme use the car again...cos some of the stuff's quite official, but some are not really...in a sense tt they dun entirely approve of me spending so much time on Francis and Poetry in the flesh cos I'm not paid..and not really thinking of how exactly it is tt I can add value to my certifications. Sigh.
Had a strange kinda evening...started off as gd...am v thankful for Char Kwa and Ben for coming all the way down to help since they live rather far away. At least 2 pple bought tix frm us at Holy Trinity today! But then after tt..... -_- haiz. I shall not say too much. If u all wanna know, ask me.
Guess catechism class today was alright....met up wif Michael to kinda plan the lesson...but there wasn't really v much to prepare. I think next week will be more siong becos I'll prob end up having to do a 'mini-lecture' on History of the Church...and as it is, I was damn exhausted again today. Then again, when am I not exhausted after catechism class? Heh....too exhausted to even think of ways to ask him the thing tt Bern asked me to ask him. Nvm... no time lah no time...need to conc on other stuff first.
Am a little worried abt my involvement in stuff...cos it's really tiring me out...and Jac is getting stressed too. I just hope tt at the end of all this we'll come out stronger and better....and not disillusioned and sian.
I need sthg to keep me going so please help me God.
Sunday, February 15, 2004
Posted by aunty_yip at 2:48 am


No comments:
Post a Comment