Tis been an arty farty weekend. Or week I guess. But the best was Corrinne May on saturday night. Had a very restful Christmas and am really glad for that. Spent more time with my family and all...and ate alot. But anyways...don't have that much time with the computer anymore cos my bros are continuously on it. Can't wait for em to go army man... Soon soon!! ;p
Hopefully will get to watch LOTR soon. Am attempting to read the book...wonder when I'll finish tho, am barely past the first few pages of the prologue.
Oh, check out the results to this new quiz i juz took. The Francis pple would say it's v me...with the 'thing' I have for keeping living quarters clean. heh

Congratulations! You're Legolas!
Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Monday, December 29, 2003
Posted by aunty_yip at 12:51 am


No comments:
Post a Comment