Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Am rather overwhelmed cos the past few days have whizzed by and many thoughts have been going thru my head. Had some minor epiphany after the combined retreat over the weekend...and did sthg rather drastic to my hair..which i think looks pretty ugly.(har har)

But I think the retreat has been really good...and so have a general feeling of well-being(except for when my mom comments periodically abt how awful my hair looks whenever she looks at me)

Watched Love Actually with Marie and really enjoyed it cos it's one of those really feel good movies with cute British guys in it and all. Of cos, Hugh Grant was very charming....and I juz love the British accents. I think their humour is like really gd...and there was quite a lot of witty dialogue ;p

Other than that, met up wif Bern, Jo and Wayne today to discuss some CGL stuff and I really thank God for them...to make a difference in my life. =)

No comments: