Ugh. Overdose of pizza. Ate it for dinner and supper! Had a class gathering today....my JC class...tis interesting to meet up again just as many of us are almost about to graduate! Some of them I haven't even seen since we graduated from SAJC! Some of us have changed...some a lot, some not so...and it sheds light on perhaps how much I might have changed since JC.
They seem to have this idea tt i'm kinda 'domesticated' cos they all smelt brownies baking as they came out of the lift into the landing outside Yaling's place and I guess it was kinda nice to have pple praising me for the fact tt I'm able to bake! hahahaha....find it rather funny i suppose. The crowd tt I usually hang out wif doubt very much my cooking abilities....and how 'domesticated' I am. Oh well...wat can I say...maybe I'm juz weird...multiple split personalities?? ;p
So...came back frm the gathering..did stuff here and there and now it's like 12 sthg and I'm not aslp yet! Need to be off to a camp tmw...and am really really worried abt it...cos I'm supposed to have been the organiser and yet I feel tt things are not really well prepared or organised. Will need a lot of prayers for this to be successful man.
And so begins my bz bz bz holiday. It's like an oxymoron or just very ironic that when I'm supposed to be really bz during sch term wif assignments or exams I tend to blog so often! Sometimes even more than twice a day! And when the exams are over, and the hols begin blogging stops.....cos i'm even busier than ever!!
I need to get out of singapore man....my boring dad says we might go to KL. *blech* shopping?? Not exactly my preferred mode of relaxation, but oh well, i think i do need it...clothes getting v frumpy and boring... so many pple are goin to exciting destinations like U.S. or even Langkawi! And i did think my dad wanted to go to Krabi but looks like he changed his mind! :/
Sunday, November 30, 2003
Posted by aunty_yip at 12:40 am


No comments:
Post a Comment