Thursday, October 30, 2003

Oh screw it. F***king screw it. Am damned pissed off...cos sthg juz happened and ruined my entire night. Yes it did, altho it's such a waste of effort and energy on this person. I wonder why i bother. Juz needed to bitch i guess...paiseh ah...always having such a negative beginning to my posts.

In other thoughts, twas opening night of Pan-Island-Expressway tonight!!! And had a jolly gd show...altho screwed up one sound cue, but overall I think nobody knew except for the production pple. But oh well, Tze Chien (aka TC, the director and playwright) seemed rather pleased at the end of it all so tt was alright!! Well, all u pple who are gonna miss it....tough!! Cos I think it's helluva gd show and it can only get better for the next two nights! *yesssss!!

Heh...must be all the well wishes I got today and yesterday.....all the lovely pple praying for me and all....had.... Kiat who did admin for my sondheim class, Weixiong whom I worked with on the set of Right Ritual (really brilliant guy), Daphne and Shou Chen(!!! ;p) - both of which were frm my sondheim class, and Meiyee, fellow confirmation catechist. All these unexpected pple actually made the effort to either email or sms me this morning (Kiat and Weixiong)!! Am so touched man....*sniff* Perhaps only theatre pple will understand such madness tt we all go thru.

Oh! And I forgot to add....TC gave everyone in the pdn a toy car. And not juz any toy car, one which suited all of our roles in the play. I got a tpt & Communications truck....heh =) Think I've come a long way from when I first met TC in our first play production lesson. Thought he was the bloody big irritating snob....who was so diva lor. But oh well....now I think he's kinda cool....not to mention brilliant too!

Ah...la di da....lots to think abt!!

Oh! Thanks to Avi, we now have archive links to my blog!! =)
p/s: Avi, u think u cld try to shift the links closer to the ones on top? so save a bit more space...thanks babe!

No comments: