Sunday, September 21, 2003

Yellow yellow everybody...

haven't really had the time to post anything of late...the last two weeks have been awfully busy for me(well actually not only the last few weeks la..but ever since sch started) and so many things have happened...some rather exciting, some not so. But nevertheless...part of life.

It's sunday and for the first time in a long long while I get to nua at home, have some time to myself...not have to worry abt going anywhere or about meeting deadlines. There are some deadlines la...but not v impt ones so i'm still alright...no stress for the first time today!!! =)

First things first --- I've turned 21!! Hehe...and my b'day celebrations spanned a few days...frm the 13th to the 17th itself. But overall, dun feel like I've grown any much older or become more mature. It's been more like a constant process frm the beginning of uni...having met so many wonderful pple...and some not-so-wonderful ones...going thru certain bad patches and sometimes really good ones. Had a really cheena party on the 13th....complete wif the terribly cheena dress(which was my mother's) and the cheena cake(which I chose!!). Am really glad so many pple actually bothered with the cheena dressing! I shall comment on the really nice looking ones -- Marie, Joanne and Yihao!! Really coolly cheena man!! =)

Oh, and thank you all for the presents! They were absolutely lovely...esp the shirt that said, " I'm not a bitch....why? u have a problem with that?" muahahaha....tt was soooo cute! Among those were my David Tao's latest cd!!!! woohoo! And 2 other jazz cds. Fantastic. There was also a lovely notebook frm Yihao and Weicheng that's supposed to brighten up my current o-so-dreary days. (it definitely will i'm sure! thanks guys!)

Then Bern and Ben and Mel Dragon stayed till abt almost 230 in the morning cos we were talking and laughing abt all sorts of stuff and drinking chinese tea too! That was really memorable. Yup...so it was a great night altho I was terribly tired after tt but worth it la!

Then on tues I went to the spa wif my mommy! The Amrita Spa at Raffles city cos i'd never ever been to one and decided since my dad cld get some discount I'd better try if not i'd never be allowed the luxury again! So went for a massage, which was quite a bad experience. My back hurt all the way and she cracked like all my joints and everything....I will never go for another again! But the facial was ok...juz tt she kept trying to make me buy their products...which I so can't be bothered to use. Yup...but twas an experience....not as relaxing as I expected cos i was so paiseh abt the having to strip all the way thing. And also stressed out by trying not to laugh or scream in pain during the massage.

Then after tt I went to Jaan for dinner. It was fine dining at the Equinox...and the view was gorgeous! Since me swakoo never go up there before everything was like amazing to me lor... Ate so much till i nearly burst and had 3 pieces of handmade chocs by this rather cute french chef and it was sooooo smooth man. U cld almost see me float! And then I took a tour ard the entire Equinox itself and it had a really nice and posh jazz bar called City Space. Sigh.....wonder when I'll ever go up there again.

Yup...then on wed was commissioning mass, so I was being de-commissioned and kinda commissioned again...with a new responsibility - a relatively interesting experience. Sometime in the past weeks I've been getting worried tt I'm taking on too many ministries and all. But then again I think perhaps it is better to make life more meaningful tt way. I think it's a matter of time management and focus also la.

So far, a little bit more of my play is falling into place, the Pan Island Expressway one and I dun hate the director tt much anymore. In fact, he can be quite nice in helping me out wif my sound design la. The play is at the end of Oct! Who wants to come and support me? U won't see me on stage la, but u'll hear my idea of sound!! ;p

Alrighty then...back to doing some readings....hopefully the pace of stuff slows down a little bit, then i'll be able to post more regularly!

No comments: