Sunday, August 03, 2003

La di da!! I changed my blog template!! I think it's cute...and it actually has a somewhat snoopy-ish feel to it, yet it's not very reflective of who I am. But I suppose, even if Andrea Yip is not sweet, her blog can be! kekekeke

Managed to add in different links and also my comments...but the only sad thing is tt I had to change the colour of the font too. It was previously sthg like cornflower blue but in order for u all to haf a slightly easier time reading it it's darkblue. Kinda loses it's dreaminess about it. And the contrast is still not good. I haf no idea how to link my archives either....but tts enuff done in a night liao.

Anyone wants to complain? Perhaps I might decide to change it again if too many pple complain tt they're getting blind trying to read my blog. Heh. Wasted my whole sat night searching for blogskins and watching badminton and rugby....oh well!

No comments: