Thursday, August 07, 2003

Keep the Adrenaline going...

The cute guy sent me home today!!!! (Altho he also sent the other 'easterners' home, but I'm still happy that I got to spend the longest time in the car with him cos he sent me back last!!) Yeah...he is still as funny as ever, *swoons* and we were laughing and joking so much during class. So fun!! Today was kinda like our last class altogether supposedly cos now we're rehearsing for the showcase already, which is confirmed on the 18th of Aug. Am nervously excited about it..cos I'm scared I cock up and go off key or sthg...then v paiseh. Plus the rest of them are like so talented somemore.

Was just thinking as I sat in the cutie's car today...how limited I am in knowledge of lit and all....how little I read, and perhaps tt I'm not quite cut out to be a lit student after all. Was silent most of the time, cos they all seemed to be in the same circle of things and all. Then he being the nice guy tried to get me to talk. Sigh. I realised now why I'm so stressed whenever he's ard liao..cos he's so angmoh-fied lor. I'm not quite sure his backgrd but he seems to have an American accent...so I assume he's sthg like an ABC? Either tt he prob studied most of his life in the US. So...when I talk to him I also end up having a weirdo accent. Tis damn irritating cos I know how freaking fake it sounds. -_-

Sigh. Anyway... played badminton this morning....twas quite ok la...not very exciting....but I bought a new bag and new shorts!! =) And quite cheap somemore! So am very pleased about that. In other news...someone told me about this song today. Am thinking about it...and the more I listen to it, the more I love it! I can so imagine sitting somewhere in the US...where it's raining..and I'm looking out of the window, with a cup of tea in hand..and my beloved sitting beside me...with this playing in the background! Heh..I juz have something with rain, and looking at the rain la. I think I was influenced abit by the scenes in One Fine Day and a few other movies which I can't really rem. Ok.....here's the song. (If u wanna download it, it's from the soundtrack of My Best Friend's Wedding)

The Way You Look Tonight -- Tony Bennett

Someday, when I'm awfully low
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

Oh, but you're lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheek so soft,
There is nothing for me to love you...
Just the way you look tonight.

With each word your tenderness grows
Tearing my fear apart...
And that laugh, that wrinkles your nose, touches my foolish heart

Lovely... never never change,
Keep that breathless charm
Won't you please arrange it?
'Cause I love you...
Just the way you look tonight


Well...tomorrow's finally the filming of the FOC play. I still can't rem my lines. Oh well...what to do...then my mom wants me to go to Ikea with her tmw. Maybe I can trick her into buying stuff for me...muahahaha....

Oh, and sthg totally out of point. Have I ever told u how much I enjoy looking at the lizards in my house? They're damn cool lor...eating up all the pesky insects tt buzz ard everywhere. Lotsa pple think Lizards are gross...I think they're like a million gazillion times better than the ugly stinking roaches. The lizards juz do things with such stealth. It's really cool. Yeah..i love lizards!!

No comments: