Thursday, July 24, 2003

Well, basically am a little too tired to type out everything tt i'm thinking of typing out now. So what I shall do is to shamelessly copy and paste a recent psychoanalisation (is there such a word?) of my long hair and short hair thing that Shane did (and put on his blog) after we discussed it over prata at Simpang. (Sorry babe but if u wld rather I remove the entire thing lemme know...)

Rather interesting I must say, the analysing that he came up with:

" We also discussed how her hair, short or long, is directly related to her bitchy tendencies and her (in)ability to find a boyfriend. The following possibilities seem relatively true based on past experiences in her lovelife:
(1) when she has long hair, guys go out with her and think she is cute.
(2) When she is about to break up with a guy, she cuts it short.
(3) When she is single, she has short hair. And when her hair remains short she remains single until such a time when her hair grows out.
(4) She is bitchier when her hair is short.
(5) She seems less approachable when her hair is short cos she looks snarkier and is snarkier too.
(6) Only Tongkat Ali prefers her in short hair (enough said! Hahahaha)

Plus, her experience with The One has left her even more bitchy and snarky. "

copyright Shane Pereira Wed 23rd July 2003 12:27am

Amazing don't u think? The things he comes up with? Or the way he managed to sort things out? I guess it is pretty true in a sense...and it's happened like twice already altho there's somesort of more logic behind no. 2... and it's more like i start feeling v sian and then subconsciously know tt my r/s is not gonna work out tts y i cut my hair and eventually the end is break up. But anyways... I was also wondering whether it's better for me this way cos then I have one less thing to occupy my mind...when there are already so many thousand things to do. Hopefully...really really hopefully I'll be able to concentrate more on my studies then.

Another interesting thought today, as contributed by Ivan :
One of the greatest incentives to work hard and get a real good paying job is the fact tt u can then choose to eat anything u'd like, from the lovely restaurants all over the world.

I really never thought of it tt way. As in, this gives me a really specific incentive and I realise how important food is to me....i mean, the bulk of my pocket money goes to food. Almost everything does....and it's so impt to be able to eat good food! A good meal leaves one really really satisfied and happy! Even if ur boss is a moron u'll still feel happy after lunch! =)

In other news, had a really good game of badminton yesterday...tues..wif Jiayee (our star player) as my doubles partner!!! We beat the 2 guys man!(Ivan and Mark) It was a really satisfying game cos they put up a gd fight, and I suppose also for the longest time ever, I was rather clear about our strategy, we played "square" (badminton players will understand this) and usually I'm the blurest of the blurest cos I always forget to get back into position thus making my poor partner cover for me everywhere. But amazingly on tues I was crystal clear and everything felt so right. I guess cos my strokes were not v gd and my fitness levels aren't tt fantastic either.....so we did make some mistakes but it juz felt so good! *grin grin grin*

Anyways, juz wanted to share some interesting quotes tt my instructor (Jonathan Lim)in the musical theatre course sent us....and he's put his comments after tt....rather funny too I think...so juz haf a little laugh! =)

" We experience moments absolutely free from worry. These brief respites are called panic." -Cullen Hightower
comments : i lurve this quote. What, me worry? No no, panic for me!

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways." - Groucho Marx
comments : Or as Lisa Loeb puts it in her song "Miss You", everyone is "dyin' since the day they were born."

" It is not true that life is one damn thing after another - it's one damn thing over and over. " - Edna St. Vincent Millay
comments : and over and over and over till it's over

Funny right?? hehe...well, he's acting in a few shows these weeks and there's one tt I'm gonna catch called Waterloo stories at waterloo street.(duh) The one tt he's starring in is called "People Say Got Ghost" go check it out if ur interested! I'll be goin this fri...tickets are sold at ticketcharge! I'm kinda advertising for him cos I think he's like really really good! And it's sooo entertaining for him to lecture us in sch....do catch it if u haf the chance! =)

No comments: