Sunday, July 06, 2003

Equivocation is when you state something in a confusing or unclear way, especially when the intention is to hide the truth. Hmm. I hope tt works!

My course starts today!! Been trying to practice my singing and ending up losing my voice....cos i'm not singing correctly....aaargh....stressed la. I'm so afraid tt i'll malu myself cos what if all the students there already have lots of theatre experience? I really hope i can cope with this man.

In other news, am back from my personal retreat! Twas a really good time of rest for me. THe place was somewhere in upper bukit timah and very very serene. It's like retreating away from the world...away from it all. =)

Yup...am also gonna play badminton again tmw! Feels like it's gonna be a rather busy week...wonder whether i'll end up exhausted again. But I guess so far the things tt I'll be doing will be rather enjoyable so.... Onward Saints! kekekekeke

No comments: