Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Been rather busy the past few days, with lotsa things to do. I went for P3 = Play, pray and party at sentosa, kinda enjoyed myself...except for the living conditions....tons of mozzies!! Lotsa booze too...and didn't quite enjoy tt aspect of it....cos we just prayed before tt. :\ Other than tt, I guess I was a little tired from the lack of sleep, and stress over my musical theatre course. Had to rush for class after the chalet.

Hrm, guess I can write more about my course. Although it's getting more and more stressful, as in we're analysing the songs on a much deeper level now, and there are so many things that I should be taking into consideration while performing those songs which I keep missing out! The rest of the class is like really talented....so i'm kinda stressed. I guess I put a lot of pressure on myself to try and perform well. Plus the class is so small so u can't really go unnoticed. The second lesson we had to do our own interpretation on a song and present it alone. I felt so nervous man....

But things have taken a good turn, cos we were paired up with a partner and given songs to analyse together. So its not so pressurising anymore...and in fact taking a turn for the better so I'm really beginning to enjoy myself. =) My partner's name is Dwyane and he's a rather experienced actor, who has quite a nice voice and is really very pleasant. Just realised today after KTV tt he reminds me of Jay Chou...in a cute kinda way. Haha....but if any of u are wondering, he's not the cute guy i wrote about in my previous blog. Unfortunately I didn't get paired up wif him. ;p heh. Anyway, the past few times i managed to practice the songs wif Dwayne i had so much fun....perhaps cos the pressure wasn't there anymore...cos we were like in this together...and we had some silly ideas here and there. Some of the songs were rather silly....or shld i say cute la. Cos love songs mah...so I also paiseh a bit. I'm not much of an actress so it's rather weird having to act out stuff. But I enjoy the experience tt i'm getting frm this and I'm very glad tt i have a chance to learn. =)

Then last friday had so much fun at the Bar & Billiard Room at Raffles Hotel cos twas ladies nite and housepours were free. Twas soooo crowded man, but went wif Bern, Mark, Ivan, Shane, Mel, Pearl, and Marie and frens....and we had a nice time chatting and just hanging. For the first time I had too much alcohol in one night. I think 3 drinks is my max. Tsk tsk....had tt awful floaty feeling which is, as pple tell me a feeling of being "high". I dun for one understand why it's called feeling high cos it doesn't feel good at all. I was so worried I was gonna puke or fall down or do sthg stupid cos I cldn't really focus. So yeah. I DON'T get high from alcohol. I do get emotional highs frm the pple I hang around or frm activities I'm involved in and all la. but mostly from the pple I hang out wif. Sometimes I juz feel sooooo happy around certain pple....so tts a natural high for me! =)

Oh! which reminds me....went out with the famous 5 today! Went for karaoke first, then a lovely dinner at crystal jade (which, i'm repeating for the 1000th time isn't as expensive as u think it is!and it has gd food and relatively good service, or at least the marine parade one does). Then dear Weilin drove Avi, Angel and me to suntec to change the size of Avi's present tt we bought...then down to siglap where we met wif Chonghan the poor boy who was so bogged down with work he really cldn't join us for karaoke, which made him rather upset...but oh well...i promised tt i'd bring him soon. ;p Had a really gd time wif them again, met up for the last time before Avi flies back to Melbourne...

Other things tt happened while typing this post...sthg v irritating...like the administrator's to my course are having difficulties changing the timetable of the course and I feel like an ass cos it's almost like my fault tt they hafta change the dates. Aaarghh... but anyway, i shall not upset myself any further. On better news! I kinda stumbled upon the cute guy's webpage! As well as my partner's! So....a little fascinated for a while...but I MUST STOP! REALLY! Gee...feel a bit psychotic....almost half as psychotic as the pple in the song i'm supposed to learn. I shall not gush or be so obsessed about them........

But they're soooooo cute!!!!!!

Whoops....

No comments: