Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Alrighty. Haven't really blogged in a while. Been rather lazy that's why.

Lets see where I left off...yup, went to RELC to check out the Australian unis, some of their courses looked pretty ok, but most of them require work experience cos i was looking at the post grad courses la. Sigh. Worried tt I won't be able to find a job. A friend told me once, that grads like us get so stressed out while looking for a job, in comparison to those who are less educated and we get more stressed when we can't find one cos we have like tens of thousands of dollars to lose in how much we spend on our education while those who are less educated have nothing to lose. Yup... worse if u go overseas. How depressing.....oh well.....

Didn't do very much over the weekend... did have some fun during the CGL meeting, played Taboo and had a good time laughing at them while they played the "Cash Register" activity. But spent Sat night at home... in such a loser way man, cos for the first time when I have no plans on a sat nite, both my parents were not at home and my bros were all out except for the youngest bro. Even my sis was singing in the choir in church! :\

On sunday, went to library@esplanade to check out scores and cds on the broadway hits by Stephen Sonheim cos i'm taking a course on his works. Gonna blow most of my pay on it, but I think it'll be a gd experience. I think the library@esplanade is quite a nice place, although rather intimidating when I'm not feeling particularly into The arts but they have a really good collection of scores so I'm happy. Only thing is u need the premium membership to borrow them home and i suppose I'll subscribe to tt sometime soon. Went to Shane's place after that to watch F1 together with Mel and Mark. Not really my kinda thing, but juz went to hang out anyway. Did enjoy the company and the food though. ;p

Then went to play badminton yest, for almost 3 hrs... twas quite a gd workout I think! The rushed down to P.S. to watch Finding Nemo....yar....finally caught it. Had quite a gd laugh! Then after tt, Weilin, Avi and I walked down to meet Chonghan at Meridien where we decided to have sushi!! Poor boy Chonghan was on off and originally supposed to join us for the movie but ended up going back to camp for a meeting! Well dear, as we told u...we'd happily watch it with u if u'd like to sponsor our tix! =) Had such a good time with them.....had dessert at Piazza at The atrium@orchard, finally sat on one of those round seat thingies! Quite nice...where we kept taking photos and even shot a very short film...but twas really fun! Weilin! Hurry upload the photos!! Well, looking forward to our next meeting! Karaoke it shall be!! hehe.....

Haven't exactly planned the rest of my week yet, but hopefully will be able to drag my mom out shopping with me!

No comments: